It's always a pleasure to cook with a "Do It Yourself" stove so if you are a handyman you can try one of the models described on the site randonner-leger.org, for example the famous P3RS Pignon
Video of demonstration with english subtitle
Otherwise we sell here a stove ultra light (6 g) and very efficient (2 ml = 1.6 g alcohol per minute).
Precautions for use:
- use the stove outside (never in a tent)
- place it firmly on a flat floor whithout any combustible product around (wood, leaves)
- pour the alcohol in the stove turned off and cooled (be careful the flames are not always visible in daylight)
- when it's windy use a deflector (or rock, sand, earth, snow...)
- light the alcohol and then as soon as the flames come out on the periphery, put the pot in the center of the stove and leave it until extinction.
Discount -50% on the 2nd and 3rd stove.