This patented interface enable to use any cramponnable boot in low tech bindings.
Please read the french description for more informartions.
This patented interface allows to put cramponable mountaineering boots into Low tech ski bindings.
The price per pair includes:
- The rear base, aluminum
- The hinged front part, aluminum
- The screws for length adjustment, galvanized steel
- The front inserts compatible Low tech, stainless steel
- The screws for fixing the rear insert, stainless steel
The price does not include options:
- The rear inserts DYNAFIT (you can retrieve one from an old pair of ski boots / attention the screws but be locked with special glue)
- The rear clamping device CAMP aluminium (you can retrieve one from an automatic crampon)
- The front wire CAMP aluminium or CUSTOM steel (you can also retrieve one from an automatic crampon)
Weight: The weight all inclusive is from 260 to 290 g / foot depending on the size. Mounted into Low Tech binding 120 g, it allows you to ski with any cramponable boot since 380 g / foot, a small revolution!
Height: Shoes are raised of 14mm compared to Low Tec bindings, but this is still less than other bindings.
Compatibility: With the standard front wire, the boots are a bit advanced and some of them can switch the binding lever to downhill position, in this case choose our CUSTOM steel wire (+10 g) for better compatibility with every bindings.